The Institute of Banking Personnal Selection (IBPS) released the official notification for the post of IBPS Clerk on September 12, 2019. The officials of IBPS invites eligible individuals to fill the forms to be recruited as IBPS Clerk.
Candidates who are interested in IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 can apply for the exam by visiting the official website. The IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 is one of the most important aspects which candidates must have full information about. Candidates must be eligible to apply for the exam otherwise their forms will be canceled or rejected by the authorities without any intimation.
- There is no offline mode to apply for this exam
- Students’ age should lie between 20-28 years to satisfy the basic IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- The IBPS Clerk Application Form link is active till October 09, 2019. Once the window is closed, the students cannot fill the form anymore
- If any wrong or false or artificial information is found in the form, the authorities will reject the form right away
- Candidates who will submit the form without uploading photo or signature will get their forms canceled or rejected by the officials of IBPS Clerk
- It is advised to the candidates not to submit more than one form. If any students will, then the latest form will be taken into consideration
- If during the cross-checking, anyone is found not to be satisfying the criteria of eligibility, the officials will reject the form
Table of Contents
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 Dates
The last date to process the application form fee is October 09, 2019. Check relevant dates for IBPS Clerk below:
|Application Form Link Activation Date||September 17, 2019|
|Last date to apply online||October 09, 2019|
Required Documents to Fill IBPS Clerk Form
There are certain documents without which the form will be incomplete. Check below to know:
It is compulsory to upload the class X, XII, graduation and/or other equivalent exams Mark Sheets in the application form in the asked space
Photograph of the Applicant
The form requires a visible and current (clean) passport-size photo of the candidate who is applying for the exam. Without the same, one will be unable to move further to fill the registration form.
- The photo size should be between 20kb-50kb
- The photo dimensions shall be 200 x 230 pixels
- The candidate’s face in the photo must be front-facing the camera
- The photo shall be in JPEG Format
Scanned Copy of Candidate’s Signature
One must upload a scanned copy of their signature without which the candidate’s form will be incomplete or rejected later. The signature should be the same as on the official documents like Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc.
- The photo of the signature must be between 10kb-20kb
- The photo of signature dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels
- The sign shall be in a running hand. The BLOCK letter signature will lead to form cancellation
- They should be in blank ink on a white paper
- They should be visible and clear
- The photo of the signature shall be in JPEG Format
Direct Link to Check IBPS Clerk Cut Off
Caste Certificate of the Candidate
Those candidates who belong to reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWD have to upload their official caste certificates. The certificates must be uploaded in the format of the scanned copies.
- Those whose age lies between 20-28 years shall apply. For candidates of reserved categories, age-relaxation is applicable
- There is a particular number of vacancies which are reserved for categories other than General
- To take advantage of the relaxation, one should upload the scanned copies of their caste certificate
How to Apply For IBPS Clerk Application Form?
Before filling IBPS Clerk Form 2019, you must ensure to fulfill eligibility conditions. Without satisfying that, one’s form can be rejected without any intimation.
There are a total of 4 steps to fill the form.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk?
In order to fill the application form for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website i.e ibps.in/
- Look for the link ‘IBPS Clerk Application Form’ and click on it
- Fill the basic required details like Name, Father’s Name, Phone Number, E-mail, etc.
- After submitting basic details, one will get a new Registration Number and Password on their phone and e-mail
- Use those credentials to log in on the next page
- Fill the form carefully and accurately
- Upload Photo and Signature in the required format (check below)
|Photograph||20kb–50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
|Handwritten Declaration||50 KB-100 KB||800 x 400|
- Pay the Fee and submit the form after verifying the details
Check the fee structure below:
|SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates||Rs 100|