Not all superheroes wear capes, some teach! And those superheroes are our beloved teachers. Teachers play an important role in shaping our future. So, as a token of appreciation, why not gift them something special as gratitude for their hard work and dedication. Our teacher puts their heart and soul into making us succeed, now it’s our turn to put our heart and soul in giving her the best gift this teacher’s day which she’ll remember for a lifetime. Gift them something which is not only unique but is personalised for them to make their day much brighter.
Before hunting the right gift for your teachers, make sure to give them something which is useful for them in the classroom or at home. Get over the trend of giving chocolates and bouquets, be a quirky student and gift her something that will make her remember your personality even after you graduate from school or college.
Here is a list of some personalised gifts you can gift your teacher on your last day of school and make them feel special:
- Personalised Mug: Gifting your teacher a ceramic coffee mug with an amazing teacher’s day wish is really a cool idea to rely on. You can write messages on it like Best teacher in the world, blessed to have a teacher like you or even a thankful note would work. You can even customise the mug with your teacher’s picture or a class group photo with the class name and section engraved on it. We bet she is going to love it and will always remember the batch for such an exceptional piece of gift.
- Scented candles set: There are many scented candle combos available in the market that you can gift your teacher. They are available in various fragrances and many cute candle shapes like a rose shaped candle, a vase shaped candle and many more personalised candles . This is such a unique gifting option other than the usual chocolates and bouquets and is useful as well. She can use it in her home for a good odour or during festivals.
- Plants: The importance of plants is known to all and in this environmentally challenging time, plants not only acts as a decorative item in your household but also provide various health benefits. Plants have become a really trendy gifting option these days and the recipient really appreciates the thoughtfulness behind gifting it. Specially gifting a teacher you can opt for indoor succulent plants that will impose good health benefits on them by being magical stress busters. You can choose to gift Money plants, Aloe vera, Stone lotus and even lucky Bamboo plants. All of these plants are unique in its own way and has known health benefits. Choose from a wide collection of terrarium, succulent plants, ferns, adeniums, orchids online and get plants online gift delivery in bangalore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai if wherever your school is.
- A handmade painting: Nothing’s more personalised than gifting your teacher a handmade painting of herself. You can hire an artist and get an Oil painting made of her and frame it to gift her on your farewell day. She’ll be amazed by this distinctive idea of making her day special with a handmade Oil painting. You can also ask the artist to add a handwritten note to the painting where you can just thank her for being the best idol for all the students and also being a friendly mentor in all the tough times.
- A greeting card with a handwritten letter : Back in the times when handwritten letters were considered the most precious gift. We can opt for this classic old school gifting option that is sure to make your teacher go emotional. You can choose a unique teacher’s day greeting card with 3D embellishments and pretty outside designs and borders. Inside you can write a long letter to how you appreciate the time and devotion of your teacher towards their students and how she will always remain your favourite teacher. You can also mention about the life lessons you have learnt from her. Honestly a handwritten letter is a pure gold than any other materialistic expensive gifts.
- A Personalised pen: Last but not the least is a teachers best friend i.e. pen. A teacher needs pen in every walks of life. Gifting your teacher a personalised name pen is really an amazing teacher’s day idea. You can opt for gifting a wooden pen with their name engraved on it or even a luxury pen wrapped up in a classy box would do wonders. Gifting a red pen to your teacher will never go in vain as they have to use it every now and then. But giving a personalised pen makes them keep it preserved forever as it has all the beautiful memories of a classroom.
So these were all the gift ideas you can consider gifting your teachers on your last day of school or college. We hope you liked the ideas and choose a great gift from them. But don’t forget to decorate the classroom so really surprise them with good surroundings! door. Include special notes and photos from students for a truly meaningful thank you on the class doors and walls. You can even write a good message doing calligraphy on the blackboard. They will definitely love the vibe of the class.
And happy teacher’s day to all the wonderful teachers!